Another Nomination in L&T - Cheers or No Cheers

Well must I say this has been a good monday, the weather was itself cool to start with and showed signs of approaching monsoon with the drizzles cheering the day up, as usual a monday with work, reports and all th daily crap, with the wifey's bad mood and then she resigning and all things going on, towards the end of the day got confirmed news from company HR that my Nomination for Internal Trainer is confirmed and soon after that, got another confirmation for the most prestigious awards of our company the "ICONS", this was towards the very end of the day, however this obviously cheered me up and dada too was damn happy and virtually jumping, then I reached home and announced this news and to no shock none was happy to hear about it, the same gloom, the bad and rough nature, the cold shoulder, and obviously it shows like all efforts in vain, I dont know where all this is leading but atleast on the professional front I have a feeling of satisfaction, on the personal fron all I wish to say is expect the unexpected and with a mentor like dada alongside with me each passing moment makes me stronger.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer