The Morning


Every morning as I wake up, I am forced to wonder whether its a gloomy morning or ??????, but then the teachings of my mentors make me realize that the day is what you make out of it, obviously I am the first one awake and nobody, the lady wont wake and I dare not disturb, for she sleeps in the same house in a different room which is locked and I better to my betterment not knock!!!, so get up freshen up, do the morning stuff and nowadays the have made up a new rule to make the office servers cheer up even earlier in the morning so that atleast my colleagues get to have a little better morning with clean servers and cleaner queues!!!, atleast someones gonna have it the easy way, and yes the hard work ;-) does get rewarded, when I reach office at quarter past 7 in morning I atleast am blessed with a bed tea or a morning tea or whatever the name be, my first tea of the morning which I was habituated to enjoying at home, but things do change thats what ITIL taught me........

So change management has been a positive by making me take things positively and helped me save power by switching off home a/c, enjoying an early morning drive and reaching office early and enjoying the fresh yet to be polluted air and yes the cool breeze which is yet to be heated by the sun, as my dear friend sun has also jus woke up and is warming up, so no swaet enroute to work, enjoy its a chill pill......

Good Day ahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right