My expected felicitation

Today I got confirmed news from my company HR that I and my big bro are shortly to be felicitated as internal trainers of this highly prestigious organization, a thing worth pride and both of us did feel damn good to find this out, although the felicitation dates are yet to be confirmed, but somehow I got a false feeling that perhaps this news may act as an ice breaker and maybe once just for once she may react, but like the news of my certification was ice for her so was this..... Alas indeed I am the Lone stranger and only support I get is from my dada.....
Somehow I feel news of being felicitated in such a huge organization is indeed a thing of joy, and since this news is not yet published, whoever came to know it did feel happy for me and congratulated me, however I expected responses from her which didn't come, but yet again, maybe just maybe things do change ..........
For we sleep under the same roof but in different rooms.....
For things may change......



Comments

  1. We all confuse Hope and Expectations.. you may find this post (which by the way was my first Blog post ever!) interesting to read !

    http://abodeofhorus.wordpress.com/2005/08/31/relationships-a-crazy-topic-to-start-with/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right