2-Jul-2012 -- Please learn

The day today was relatively ok uptil now for I havent yet faced any ego and attitude as havent met the lady yet!!! today as stated in prev post woke up damn early and off to office early, then read an amazing post by dada which I have also reposted just as a remembrance, today most of my day was spent trying to make Swink understand that if you need to learn you need to seek, you need to understand a corporate environment and specially that of our company which is practically extremely different, buddy in real life you seldom get a cake fed to your mouth but its just a sweet you long for and you end up witha sour mouth, if you want something you gotta loose something, like they say no pain no gain. Understandable there may be tonnes of things you may have never encountered and are pretty new and shocking but for heavens sake they are not for granted, they may be a piece of cake to me, but trust me if I make them a piece of cake for you, Swink dude you wont learn a bit, anytime I can give you a certificate for training however I believe that the certificate is only worth if you are worth it, this is your best chance to learn dude, utilise it, you have a workstation and a windows server at your disposal, you are the admin, you are the ruler, try try and try, start with god damn something, a stupid .net page maybe a page that asks user to input two numbers and then displays the sum, something atleast, and dude swink thats exactly how you learn, the anger you see in me is not aimed at you however it is just that the time is very precious, I am a mentor but cant be 100% dedicated I am a mentor in addition to my daily official tasks, which are a lot, a license server not feeling good is a big issue for me , a timesheet system being erratic can put everything else to halt and a purchase order not being issued correctly and on time may lead to dangerous situations, trust me buddy swink I wnt you to get the most possible in the 4 weeks time, but its you who has to get it out of me rather me and dada, I am a knowledge bank whereas dada is a treasure, so its just how you get it done, we can allow the time to pass by and issue a certificate and thats no fun for us, the proud feeling would be if we give you a certificate and your institute also says that you have changed after the training in a positive manner, thats all I want everything else can wait, we all will be there, but time that is lost is lost, such a beautiful platform surrounded by experts wont be available for learning again.

Submissive nature and not interacting with people wont help you analyse, the reason why I am forcing to do so is that you can get yourself out of the capsule and interact, I want you to get the inputs from users and collaborate in the system, thats what we analysts are to do.....

Take care dude, make the best use of available time and resources.

Tomorrows a day I gotta run to GAMCA again for the MSC things and there I am gonna loose half a day again, there are pending issues at work and they are priority and need to be closed in addition to the teachings, get independent start grabbing........ tomorrow the remaining half day and day after another half day may simply be lost in time sheets, like half the day today...... so thats what I am trying to say use it till you have it, if you repent for it after loosing it...no point.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right