Actions speak louder than words

Actions speak louder than words

Not something new to be heard of but something very oftenly heard of but rarely applied to in multiple walks of life, may it be personal or professional, mostly i've noticed people around me saying yeah thats very true "however", hey mate what the fuck, if thats true what is the however ???? it it gonna hover around???? ha ha ha true and funny yet again very true, why is it so that its always people trying to find more excuses rather than being just plain ol' simple styled, i've noticed people saying I Love you but then at the same time no actions apart from words to support the same, again its only words!!!!, well it aint just so, you know its always a mix of the two, love is an extremely elaborate boundary less thing is what I feel and I adhere to,

Even today I feel a lot of people loosing due to things like this, but then again I can guide but can never make a person adhere to it.

I hope that for me actions do always speak louder than words and this always implies not only to me but also to the people in and around me, for if you say anything but just say it then you know what I mean, dont just say it, say it and do it, actions do matter and are always counted,

I am a binary guy, understand Yes or No only, dunno what is not now, later, maybe, perhaps, but and all that, if you dont wish just say NO, finito, the end, dont keep me in hope or in despair, lets just be clear, lets just be transparent for once and going ahead for always.

For life goes on and on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer