Davidoff One

Davidoff One
Yeah right thats not a deodrant but a cigarette which has Tar 1mg, Nicotine 0.1 Mg, Carbon Monoxide 1 Mg, and this is damn low compared to any damn indian cig that we have available part, but again the flip side when I smoke one of these I dont even derstand what exactly am I doing, so my number of smokes ina day have drastically falled, even dada tried this smoke and it was hard to understand if its lit or not, because its so freakingly light and the smoke it releases is barely fely, funny but true the smoke is odourless and atall we dont feel like we are smoking and yet it kills the desire for smoke,

So with the number of smokes gone down, I like it and I am experiencing changes in myself, shooting stamina and vigour, good hai jee, and I dont even feel like smokin.....

If some of my ol' buddies would remeber the song ma'ch beh'cho sutta na mila, then I am pretty sue they were not talking about Davidoff...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right