Funny Tongue Twisters - Yet Again Dada the booster

I dont recall mentioning this in any of my crappy blogs but have been a language trainer and am a literature graduate and havent since a long time been writing anything or mentoring for language, but again since the past 2-3 months the big bro has been forcing me to write and share something for our official magazine and finally I gave a few pics that I clicked and some tongue twisters if for anyone wishes to clarify their speech, for I know our company has this bigggg problemo, anyways then just a small gesture from my side, to boost my morale turned by my big bro dada into a magazine, Tongue Twisters hey dada I dunno how to even appreciate thy efforts for this meagre

Love u big bro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer