My Feline Girlfriend "Dazzler" - Taught by Aju

They saw boys are passionate about bikes and I heartily agree to it, for throughout my starting days in Delhi NCR and my carzy dude Aju I learnt bikes are life, not that I wasnt in love with them before, but just they werent my girlfriends, they were just a mode of conveyance, but Aju changed all perceptions for me with his viewpoint I understood that these are mean feline machines with which men risk their lives like all men do with females, he always said that she'll respond the way you train her to and would love you more passionately than you love her.

This is about my feline girlfriend dazzler, full name Honda Dazzler CB 150, Color PNS Black, she happens to be my third hottie and the hottest one till date, with the sexiest cuts and emotions, responses and sounds, she is the one I understand Aju used to talk to me about for she is damn hot and I love her, recently under some advice I decided to hold my gurl light, i.e. keep the acceleration on a lower note, then I realized for my babe likes it hot and fast, for a 500 buck refill she would easily ride with me for 300kms but when I tried to control the wild feline she got upset and gave me a 210kms, now when I spoke to Honda they said that they agree with Aju's philosphy and are happy that I am in agreement with them, for they say you dont buy a Honda you possess it, and very true I love my gurl, although since about 10 days she has been living with me with a broken brake but the sweet has ensured that no way does that effect her craziness and her wilderness, I have generally made her wild at 6000+ rpm and I feel thats the way the babe loves it for anything below that she doesnt really like it, now I am under oath with my babe to keep her above 6k, also that I am gonna make my love have the highest point, I have already tried 8.7k but I somehow feel she can take more,

The swings the cuts, the responses, the grip, the way she lingers on, the way she holds on, woweeeee, just to add on, I gave her the button press of "The Lady" i.e. a freakingly Loud Double Horn, and that gives me the feeling that whenever I press the button I feel the voice of my lady, good that it helps me make way immediately, yeah mate also shes got sexy eyes, 8.5k Lumens and when she blinks or raises her brows, the roads are filled with her vision and only her, she is damn hot man, both her ground touching actions are controlled hydraulically by nice disc brakes and that adds on to the way I command or rather she can be commanded, wow man thats hot, must I say its honda engineering, I am in deep love with her and I know whats next,

I am gonna get FI System Honda hottie for I know that if without FI shes this hot then with FI shes gonna drive me wilddddddd....... currently my freaking finances thanks to someone else wont allow but eventually I know they will and then I will have a bombshell babe under me.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer