Naamkaran Sanskar of Raj

Naamkaran Sanskar of Raj

Yet another memoir in those baffled lanes, Raj initially a name given to me in my school day by senior girls, and then the name transferred from me, rather copied from me to my conveyance my bike, no matter what names I give them but finally I've since 1994 always called them Raj, for the Raj & Raj Rule the road, even today my girlfriend "Dazzler" is my Raj, and once again Raj with Raj,
Amazingly enough while acquainting and wandering through dada's blogs, I realized that this is yet another point that matches, Dada's bike's name is Raj and so is mine, a funny coincidence but yet again true, one of the thousand such instances, and yet life moves on and on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer