Anguish speaks in my heart


Anguish speaks in my heart
This Middle East music
Bring only you to my mind
Where have you gone?
Do you still see me in your thoughts?

Sorrow is doing its part
To destroy my life
It’s made me taken up a vice
That I’ve long tried to make you quit
For hating it so much
Now it will soundlessly kill my lungs

I could have never imagined
Such love amazingly strong
I did not want to realize nor believe
That it is you the only one I need

Call it obsession or madness
Call it fascination for your green eyes,
For your passion in foreign cultures
Or for your ability in languages

Whichever name you want to choose
My feelings only answer to one word
Your love used to be my shelter
Now I’m abandoned without protection
Under the tempestuous sky

They tell me to be strong, to be patient
And not to lose my faith above all
And I’ve swore to God, my love
That for you I’d wait as long as it takes
No matter if now I’m alone and in pain

Being faith the only thing I’ve got left
I will try my best, I’d give my life
And I will not admit defeat till you and me
Are back again side by side
Stronger than ever
To never be torn apart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right