Flux of continous thoughts


Here I am.. trying to make something new out of this flux of continous thoughts that won’t let me sleep at night nor breath during day…

“Why do I write? Why writing something she would never get to read?” I’ve asked myself a thousand times postponing my lines till I have something better to write about, something someone will finally read… not miles away….but right here, right now, by my side… But I keep waiting and that moment seems never to come… never to happen. But I need to speak! I need to take this pain off my shoulders.. it’s too heavy… to o unbearable.. I cannot breath.. it feels like a virus, eating me from within.. I’ve lost part of myself…. I forgot who I was… How can I recover it back?? Perhaps it is too late… Perhaps she no longer cares… Perhaps my pessimism or optimism, my endless insecurity drew her away …. But I need to speak.. And I beg you to listen to me…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer