I Want To Relive


I Want To Relive

I wanna relive those moments when my heart melted,
When I lived my entire life in one beautiful moment,
Those moments that enlivened my life & made it scented,
And made my living spectacularly different.
I wanna relive those magical moments once more...

The moment when I first opened my eye,
My Mom’s exhilarated eyes glanced through my heart,
There was an unconditional adoration in that novel tie,
And yes, what wonderful was that start.
I wanna relive that affectionate moment once more...

The moment when I walked my first step,
And looked into that anxious eye,
There was an unbelievable motivation for my tiny footstep,
And hands waiting to hold me, on whom I could easily rely,
I wanna relive that reliable moment once more...

The moment when I gave my first exam,
My Dad’s confident eyes assured me of success,
There was an unsaid belief that told me that capable I am,
And then I had to succeed for I had my dear ones for me to bless.
I wanna relive that blessed moment once more...

The moment when I met my first friend,
Those gracious eyes told me that we will be friends forever,
There was an unconditional promise, on which I could depend,
And I had a loyal comrade for every endeavor.
I wanna relive that trustworthy moment once more...

The moment when I fell in love with my sweet heart,
Those wonderful striking eyes arrested my glance,
There was an unbreakable commitment saying never would we depart,
And it was the beginning of a blissful romance.
I wanna relive that heart-spinning moment once more...

The moment when I first met my dearest God,
Those serene and celestial eyes gazed at me,
There was an unseen divine light that into my heart trod,
And my deity was the only one my heart could see.
I wanna relive that ecstatic moment once more...

The moments when I somehow went wrong,
Those sorry eyes of mine reveal my feelings of guilt,
Is there a chance to correct those mistakes that I made all along?
And allow me to relive my life the way I want it to be built,
I wanna relive every moment which I have missed to notice..... I wanna relive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right