In the matters of the heart


In the matters of the heart, trust comes in many folds
I don’t need to know where your heart has been; 
I want to know where your heart is now
It doesn’t matter you were a fool yesterday, I only need 
to know if you have learn the lessons today
I don’t ask questions because life should be unfold 
not force 
Because what I feel, see will surpass what you will tell me 
And maybe my senses will lead me astray, I will be humbled
again by another lesson life has afford me. 
I trust my heart and my inner voice
It recognizes greatness and never failed to 
report in the past. It also warns me of illusions 
and 
offers doses of reality when I am ready to receive.
I don’t tell you much because the past 
but a blur of the lessons I have had 
And everything you want to know, to learn about me 
will come in due time. 
When I am ready when you are ready 
Like the beautiful daffodils maybe life and love need the dormant period gathering strength to grow
And maybe in the way life unfold; we can both learn something about each other
To trust what our heart tell us and not fear what it will do to us
If we can embrace life experience whole-heartedly 
Maybe we will learn for the first time
The lesson of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right