Jus the way you understand - Nice Joke

The teacher asked, "Boy what

is your problem?" he answered, "I'm too smart

for the first-grade. My sister is

in the third-grade and I'm

smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!" Teacher had enough. She took Boy to the principal's office.


While Boy waited in the outer

office, the teacher explained

to the principal what the

situation was. The principal

told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he

failed to answer any of his

questions he was to go back

to the first-grade and behave. She agreed. Boy was brought in and the

conditions were explained

to him and he agreed to take

the test. Principal: What is 3 x 3?

Boy : 9, maam! Principal: What is 6 x 6?

Boy : 36, maam!

And so it went with every

question the principal

thought a third-grade should

know. The principal looks at teacher

and tells her,

"I think Boy can go to the

third-grade. " Teacher says to the principal,

"I have some of my

own questions. Can I ask

him ?"

The principal and Boy both

agreed. Teacher asks: What does a

cow have four of that I

have only two of? Boy : Legs, maam! Teacher : What is in your

pants that you have but I

do not have?

Boy : Pockets! Teacher: What starts with a C

and ends with a T, is

hairy, oval, delicious and

contains thin whitish liquid?

Boy : Coconut! Teacher: What goes in hard

and pink then comes out

soft And sticky?

(The principal's eyes open

really wide and before he

could stop the answer, Boy . was taking charge )

Boy : Bubblegum, maam! Teacher: What does a man do

standing up, a woman

does sitting down and a dog

does on three legs?

(The principal's eyes open

really wide and before he could stop the answer )

Boy : Shake hands! Teacher: Now I will ask some

"Who am I" sort of

questions, okay?

Boy : Yep! Teacher: You stick your poles

inside me. You tie me

down to get me up. I get wet

before you do.

Boy : Tent Teacher: A finger goes in me.

You fiddle with me

when you're bored. The

best man always has me first.

Boy : Wedding Ring, maam! Teacher: I come in many sizes.

When I'm not well, I

drip. When you blow me, you

feel good.

Boy : Nose! Teacher: I have a stiff shaft.

My tip penetrates. I

come with a quiver. What is

it?

Boy : Arrow! Teacher: What word starts

with a 'F' and ends in 'K'

that means lot of heat and

excitement?

Boy : Firetruck! Teacher: What word starts

with a 'F' and ends in 'K'

& if u don't get it, u have to

use ur hand.

Boy : Fork! Teacher: What is it that all

men have one. It's

longer on some men, than on

others,

the pope doesn't use his and a

man gives it to his wife after they're married?

Boy : SURNAME! Teacher: What part of the

man has no bone but has

muscles, has lots of veins, like

pumping, & is responsible

for making love ?

Boy : HEART, maam! The principal a sigh of relief

and said to

the teacher : Principal: Huh! send this

Boy .... to collage!!! Even I got

the last ten questions wrong

myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer