10 things men say but don’t mean

10 things men say but don’t mean
10 things men say but don’t mean (Thinkstock photos/Getty Images)

Here is the key to help decode what your man is actually saying...

He says: It's a guy thing.
Translation: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

He says: It would take too long to explain.
Translation: "I have no idea how it works."

He says: Take a break honey, you're working too hard.
Translation: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

He says: I heard you.
Translation: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next three days yelling at me."

He says: That's interesting, dear.
Translation: "Are you still talking?"

He says: You know how bad my memory is.
Translation: "I remember my primary school anthem, the address of the first girl I ever had a crush on, my first kiss, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot our anniversary."

He says: I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses.
Translation: "The girl selling them on the corner was hot!"

He says: I can't find it.
Translation: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

He says: I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are.
Translation: "No one will ever see us alive again."

He says: 'Uh Huh,' 'Sure, Honey,' Or 'Yes, Dear'
Translation: "Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer