Check even what you get from your bank post verification - SBIN0003245

Dear All,

This is just a way that banks brings up frauds and later blame it on mischievous people, I, Irfan Alavi holder of a current & Savings account in SBI Sarai Khwaja Faridabad SBIN0003245 lost my debit card in July 2015 and since then have made 5 Applications to the bank for the debit card, now today(30-04-2016) when I visited the branch and was told to look in their register I saw a name Irfan Aali written in very poor handwriting and hard to read, Approached the cashier lady and she took out a packet, verified my credentials with account number Aadhar Card & Company ID Card handed me the packet and asked me to collect pin, the same verification process was repeated by counter#9 Mr Chandan and after proper verification(as they call it) I was finally given the pin envelope. Wow I had accomplished the impossible and got my  debit card & pin from a Government Bank...excited I was.
Then I opened the card only to feel that my name is misprinted as Irfan Ali, Oki, approached helpdesk lady who again checked account details and told its a misprint and since I have it now I should use it, wow then I realized that my address and account number on the envelope is also incorrect. Then my tone went from soft spoken to assertive and then she says my my this is someone else's debit card. Amazing I have already been given the card and its pin, allowing me to use it anyway I may so be desirous off. Then again running from helpdesk to cashier, cashier lady is very very sure that its my card and says has verified my pic, my address and my date of birth. Wow !!!

And when I wish to complain Branch Manager on Leave.

This is how just by being careless these types of banks bring banking fraud into existence. Had I not being a responsible citizen I would have walked away with the card and its pin and taken money off from the real holders account and the real holder would be told that its his fault as the card is a chip and pin card.

I seriously condemn this type of careless behaviour by Government Bank SBI and am really doubtful of continuing banking with them, I strongly feel that strict measures should be in place to avoid any such happenings.

Its 10 months now and I am still without a debit card & when finally when I said what happened to my debit card I am told that the application is misplaced for the forth time and I should apply the fifth time.....

Please find attached photos of the envelope and debit card


I request all readers to retweet repost on social domains and avoid anyone from being victim to this....really its a mental torture

Thanks all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer